Dear travelers, guests, and friends,
We would like to thank you all for your support and trust during these last months.
We have had a laugh, we have shared art, music, and good times, but mostly, we have met again. Now, with the new global sanitary emergency, we are forced to close our doors temporarily. But we will be back.
When the global situation stabilizes, we will be delighted to welcome you again. As always, with all safety measures, in our historical building located in Luis de Camões square.
In the meantime, you will still be able to visit our restaurant, that will stay open through a collaboration with That Burrata Place, a new gastronomic proposition for burrata lovers.
See you soon!
Le Consulat Team
COVID COMMUNICATION AND TRAVEL CONDITIONS
OUR COMMITMENTS AND ACTIONS:
PASSPORT FOR A FLEXIBLE SUMMER
Conditions of reservation:
We have updated our reservation and cancellation policy to offer you more peace of mind and flexibility and have created a new summer offer which
allows you to cancel your stay 24hours prior your arrival.
- And of course it will be free of charge any cancel before 12am the day of arrival if the country where you come from is declared in alarm by Covid or your flight is canceled.
- 100% deposit requested upon reservation.
- Cancellable free of charge till 24hours before arrival – 100 % deposit is returned in this case.
- If cancelled less than 24hours before arrival or no-show, 100% deposit is not returnable.
Your stay at Le Consulat:
- We have created a new breakfast offer that you can decide to enjoy either in the intimacy of your Suite or at your table in our restaurant.
- We will contact each guest prior their arrival to ensure a smooth and personalized arrival at Le Consulat within the respect of the new sanitary measures.
- We are working in collaboration with partners certificated Clean&Safe awarded by Turismo de Portugal to offer you a private chauffeur service for airport transfer and tailor-made tours offer.
- We will offer our guests a specialized care amenity including a face masks and a hand sanitizer.
- Le Consulat Bar will remain close in June, and we propose now in room snacks and beverages offer.
- We have implemented new practices and trainings for our team as per the local guidelines (Clean&Safe Certificate) to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our team members and our guests.
- We have increased our rigorous enhancement of safety and cleanliness trough the hotel by ensuring a deep cleaning and disinfecting of our lobby, common touch points, public bathrooms, and elevator.
- We have reorganized our lobby area and reduced our capacity in relevant area to maintain social distancing.
We witness today that Portugal and Lisbon can welcome tourists again in a safe and secure way. Rest assured that Le Consulat Hotel Lisboa follow this trend and that we can accommodate you with the measures you deserve.
Our Team is always available to answer any additional questions you may have by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or should you prefer to communicate through WhatsApp messaging, you may reach us at +351 939 316 530 at anytime.
With our kindest regards,
Le Consulat Team