Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 14 years of age may register at https://leconsulat.pt as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Le Consulat Hotel has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Converge Talent LDA
- Commercial name: Le Consulat Hotel
- NIF / CIF: PT513417818
- Address: Rua de Ceuta, nº 118 – 1º. 4050-190 Lisbon (Portugal, PORTUGAL)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Hospitality and Catering
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the data processing of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat at Le Consulat Hotel come from:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not at Le Consulat
Hotel we are treating personal data that concerns me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Converge Talent LDA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Le Consulat Hotel there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://leconsulat.pt. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of:
- OVH HISPANO (provider of Converge Talent LDA), is located within the EU.
- Mailchimp (provider of Converge Talent LDA), is located outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Pixel of Facebook (provider of Converge Talent LDA), is located outside the EU in the US. Facebook Pixel is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Witbooking (provider of Converge Talent LDA), is located within the EU.
- Siteminder (provider of Converge Talent LDA), Siteminder is located in a country whose level of protection is not adequate, so your express consent is required to carry out this international data transfer.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Le Consulat Hotel may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://leconsulat.pt, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Converge Talent LDA. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Le Consulat Hotel. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Converge Talent LDA (Le Consulat Hotel) with address at Rua de Ceuta, nº 118 – 1º. 4050-190 Lisboa (Portugal, PORTUGAL), Portugal, 4050-190 will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Le Consulat Hotel does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards. We may select and post customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state, or country in which you live. We will obtain your consent before posting any testimonial with your name. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you want us to remove or delete your name or testimonial from our website, you can contact https://leconsulat.pt in our contact form.
We may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state, or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving us permission to post your opinion on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a way that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want us to remove your name or review from our Sites or Services, you can contact https://leconsulat.pt in our contact form.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated ?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://leconsulat.pt, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://leconsulat.pt to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://leconsulat.pt (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: OVH HISPANO, SLU, domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.ovh.es (OVH HISPANO, SLU). OVH HISPANO, SLU treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at Converge Talent LDA.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Converge Talent LDA.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Converge Talent LDA.
Management: We have several management service providers:
- Google, with address at. More information at: https://drive.google.com/ (Google). Google treats the data in order to carry out its management services to Converge Talent LDA.
- Trello, Inc, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://trello.com (Trello, Inc). Trello, Inc treats the data in order to perform its management services to Converge Talent LDA.
- Dropbox, with address at. More information at: https://www.dropbox.com/ (Dropbox). Dropbox processes the data in order to carry out its management services to Converge Talent LDA.
- INTEDOCS SOLUCIONES DIGITALES S.L, with address at. More information at: https://www.witbooking.com/ (INTEDOCS SOLUCIONES DIGITALES S.L). INTEDOCS SOLUCIONES DIGITALES S.L treats the data in order to carry out its management services to Converge Talent LDA.
- SiteMinder Group, domiciled in Australia. More information at: https://authx.siteminder.com/ (SiteMinder Group). SiteMinder Group treats the data in order to carry out its management services to Converge Talent LDA.
When browsing https://leconsulat.pt, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
- Twitter analytics
- Facebook Pixel
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
https://leconsulat.pt is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://leconsulat.pt cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Converge Talent LDA will ensure that any person who is authorized by Le Consulat Hotel to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when Le Consulat Hotel becomes aware, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://leconsulat.pt, exonerating Converge Talent LDA (Le Consulat Hotel) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Converge Talent LDA (Le Consulat Hotel) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Converge Talent LDA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Converge Talent LDA will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://leconsulat.pt does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://leconsulat.pt undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.